The BC Craft Brewers Guild is pleased to announce the first annual BC Craft Brewers Conference, in Vancouver, BC on October 20th, 2017. Featuring a full day of seminars, a trade show, and networking opportunities with key suppliers and those in the brewing community. Our Emcee for the day is Carlos Mendes. Carlos is the head of Richards Buell Sutton LLP’s Craft Brewery Practice Group – the only group of its kind in Canada and we are very honoured to have him!
Registration opens at 9:00 and talks run from 9:30 – 4:30, with networking and refreshments on the Trade Show floor until 6pm.
Your BC CBC ticket includes:
– Access to a full day of seminars
– The BC CBC Tradeshow
– Networking and refreshments
– 5 drink tickets
– Entry to the official BC CBC Afterparty, WareHouse of Magnificent Delights presented by Direct Tap (info and additional tickets available in link)
- Successful Strategies For Growing Your Brand: How to Align Your Brewery For Success Beyond Your Local Market. Presented by Joel Hueston, Commercial Strategy Specialist with First Key Brewing Consultants.
- Tools for Managing a Brewery. Presented by Adam Crandall of Moody Ales and Even Singer of Parallel 49 Brewing.
- Dry Hopping Techniques and New Hop Varieties. Presented by Nick Posloski (Phillips Brewing), Kent Courtice (Boombox Brewing), Gary Lohin (Central City Brewers & Distillers), Ryan Voigt (Twin Sails Brewing), and Graham With (Parallel 49 Brewing) with hops from YCH Hops.
- What’s in My Mouth? Presented by Ben Schottle & Euan Thomson (Phillips Brewing & Malting).
- HR: Are you Doing Enough? Presented by Lory Fairfield (The Labour Group), Sami Sallovitz (Sami Sallovitz Co. Chartered Professional of Human Resources), and Megan Martin from WorkSafe BC.
- Barrels of Fun. Presented byBrent Mills (Four Winds), Kyle Stewart (Parallel 49 Brewing) and NEW* Kevin Martin, Master Blender from Cascade Brewing Barrel House.
For a full breakdown of the Conference Schedule and Seminars, click here.
For a full list of Sponsors and Trade Show Vendors, click here.