The Settlement Brewing Manufacturing Collective, located in the Settlement Building in Railtown, Vancouver, is a facility of collaboration, innovation, and fermenting friendships.
Launched in 2014 as Postmark Brewing and sharing a home with its sister company Vancouver Urban Winery, space has evolved to allow room for creativity, small batch production, and invite new and growing beer and cider companies to contract tank space. The facility has been rebranded as Settlement Brewing to reflect the new energy of the brand, with a new Vision and Mission:
Memorable beers for everyday experiences.
Settlement Brewing is a collaborative space for makers, manufacturers, and craftspeople alike. We celebrate our unique facility as a place where our community can feel at ease and taken care of, and make memorable beers for everyday experiences.
Work with the Head Brewer to
– Package Settlement and Partner brands’ products (cans, kegs, etc..)
– Transfer, Filter Dry Hop and Carbonate Settlement and partner brands
– CIP Tanks and Packaging Lines
– Harvest Yeast
– Assist with brews as necessary
– Brewery production experience is required
– Physically fit; able to lift 55lb bags, etc., maneuver kegs, etc.
– Strong communication skills. Ability to work well with and maintain working relationships with contractors.
– Forklift experience an asset
– Experience working with a canning line (Wild Goose) an asset.
– Mechanically inclined
What to expect:
– 40 hours/week
– 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend
– Deals on beer, wine, and food
– A positive and supportive work environment.
All positions at the Settlement Building are open to any and every member of the community. Folks of all backgrounds and identities are encouraged to apply.
Think you’re the person for the job? Send your resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com. Cheers!
|Job Category||Assistant Brewer/production|