Fernie Brewing Company is a fast-growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As our In-House Designer and Social Media Coordinator, you’ll play a key role in the designing of FBC’s packaging, merchandise, and promotional material design, while managing all social media and marketing campaigns for our company.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative individual who is passionate about our brand and engaging our existing and potential customers. We believe in quality, community, collaboration, and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating print-ready Packaging and Merchandise Design (Adobe Illustrator)
- Design and rollout of Promotional Material (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Developing creative and engaging text, image, reels, and video content across all FBCssocial media platforms
- Packaging, lifestyle, and merchandise photography for digital and print
- Maintaining FBC’s brand identity across all FBC channels and external sites
- Updating and managing our website (WordPress) and our online store (Shopify)
- Running Marketing Campaigns and coordinating with DMO’s
- Measuring web traffic and monitoring SEO via monthly reports for each channelWe’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is a must
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator (minimum 2 years)
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience creating and managing successful Social Media campaigns primarily acrossInstagram and Facebook
- Understanding of SEO and targeted marketing
- Strong photography skills with an interest in this area
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written communication skills with emphasis on proofreading, grammar, andcontent creation
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- A love of delicious craft beer
This position is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday during business hours. We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical, and lifestyle benefits.
At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and we welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please apply HERE with a resume and cover letter. We invite you to save your profile and join FBC’s Talent Community to receive notifications when new positions are posted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday, September 30, 2022
|Job Category||Social Media|