Slackwater Brewing is a dynamic, passionate, creative brewery based in Penticton, BC.
We are looking to hire an experienced brewer to take on a variety of roles at Slackwater Brewing. As part of a very small team, responsibilities will encompass all aspects of the brewing process from recipe design and brewing to assisting with packaging and cleaning.
The salary range is competitive for full-time employment, with the opportunity to join a group benefits program. Some evenings and weekends will be occasionally required.
- Brewing beer on our 10hL, 2-vessel Ripley Stainless system
- Completing quality control assessments and record-keeping
- Canning on a 3 head Cask MACS
- Transferring to brite tanks, carbonation, and kegging
- Keg washing
- Tank cleaning
- General warehousing and organizing
- General cleanliness
- Recipe Design
- General maintenance
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years working in a craft brewery (required)
- Able to lift 25kgs repeatedly
- Forklift experience is an asset
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Experienced Brewer
|Job Category||Assistant Brewer/production|