Steamworks Brewery is currently hiring full-time machine operators at our manufacturing facility located in Burnaby. A strong work ethic, ability to multitask and stay focused, as well as a love for Steamworks beer is required. This position requires weekend and evening availability, and overtime may be required.
- Run bottle, can, & keg production lines
- General maintenance of machinery
- Transport raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials throughout the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
- Assist in maintaining the safety of the work environment
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Clean and sanitize
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs
- Previous brewery experience (an asset)
- Must have own transportation to/from work
- Passion for craft beer
- Work well with others
- Mature, positive & results-driven
- Forklift experience (an asset)
- Physical ability to drag pallets, climb stairs, and lift equipment
Please respond with a quick note about yourself and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steamworks Group of Companies values diversity and inclusion and encourages all qualified people to apply. Please let us know if you need any special accommodations during the recruitment process.
We will review applications, and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you.
|Job Category||Machine Operator|