Fernie Brewing Company is a fast-growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As our Marketing and Order Desk Assistant you’ll be responsible for a variety of tasks for both the Marketing and Order Desk Departments including administrative support, internal communications, organizing festivals and events, fielding calls, order processing, and maintaining customer information.
The Marketing and Order Desk Assistant must be self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
We believe in quality, community, collaboration, and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing core support for the Marketing and Sales Teams on a variety of projects
- Assisting with Internal Communications using Zoho (CRM), Dropbox, and Yammer
- Organizing, coordinating, and attending festivals and events
- Assisting with planning staff events
- Managing sponsorship requests and Team FBC
- Coordinating local product launches
- Assisting with content creation and marketing material
- Assisting with updates to our website (WordPress) and our online store (Shopify)
- Assisting with general office administration tasks
- Receiving and processing orders via telephone, email, and Sales Teams
- Updating and maintaining accurate customer records and information
- Answering and fielding calls and responding to customer inquiries via email and phone
- Assisting our Warehouse and Packaging Teams as required
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Post-Secondary Education is an asset but not required
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working at events or festivals is an asset
- Experience with Social Media content creation
- Excellent written communication skills with emphasis on proofreading, grammar, and
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiasm for detail, organization, and enjoy working within a team
- A love of delicious craft beer
This position is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday during business hours. We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical and lifestyle benefits.
At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and we welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please apply HERE with your resume and cover letter. We invite you to save your profile and join FBC’s Talent Community to receive notifications when new positions are posted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday, September 30, 2022
|Job Category||Administration, Order Desk/Order Desk Assistant|