We are a Young and Energetic group with a passion for Craft Beer and our community!! We are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Currently looking for a Part-Time Packaging and Warehousing Specialist to join the team!! This position has lots of growth potential and an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a fast-paced brewery.
- Brewery Cellar operations and cleaning and then even more cleaning!!
- Warehousing work keeping things tidy and organized for efficient loading and unloading of deliveries.
- Packaging of Beer into multiple formats including Kegs, Cans, and Bottles.
- Organizing and rotating product in the warehouse
- Building transfers to other warehouses
- Unloading and organizing deliveries as received
- Deliveries once or twice a week
- Completing paperwork as needed
- Strong physical ability – able to frequently lift 55lb grain bags, 175lb kegs, and service equipment, sometimes requiring bending, reaching, crouching, and crawling.
- Strong mechanical knowledge, including troubleshooting ability and equipment operation experience.
- General Maintenance work.
- We need someone who will be enthusiastic about evangelizing for the brand and the brews (s)he is packaging – this means a non-traditional workweek; pouring at festivals and beer dinners, etc.
LOVE craft beer
Brewing training and education not needed but an asset
Serving it Right
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reply with a summary of your qualifications and contact info
Only Successful Applicants will be contacted
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
|Job Category||Packaging & Logistics|