The full-time Packaging Assistant role is a great opportunity to learn and get your foot in the door at our busy brewery. We are looking for a hardworking, high-energy person to be a part of our packaging team.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in packaging operations – filling kegs, cans, and bottles in a sanitary and efficient manner
• Assist in the operation of all secondary devices – depalletizer, labeler, date coder, case packer, etc.
• Handling and moving kegs, hoses, equipment, packaging materials, etc.
• Carry out routine maintenance and daily cleaning of equipment and warehouse
• Perform other related duties as required
• Working in a safe and orderly manner
• Ability to time manage and multi-task
• Mechanical, troubleshooting, and repairs aptitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Strong desire to learn and develop
• Passion for craft beer with a dedication to our core values and beliefs
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Logical and detail-oriented
• Clean drivers abstract and able to drive 3-ton delivery truck and forklift is an asset
• WHIMS & First Aid are an asset
• Available Tuesday-Saturdays, 8-10hr shifts
What We Offer:
• Benefits package (after 3 months)
• Beer Perks
• Beer Knowledge Training
Founded in 1996, Mt. Begbie Brewing Co. is celebrating 25 Years of brewing award-winning craft beer in Revelstoke. Brewery of the Year in 2017, our newly constructed facility accommodates our fun, fast-paced, and rapidly growing business.
Resumes can be dropped off in-person to 2155 Oak Drive, Revelstoke, or emailed to email@example.com
|Job Category||Packaging & Logistics|