Steamworks Brewery is currently hiring a full-time production assistant at the Brewery facility located in Burnaby. This position will have a heavy emphasis on specialized packaging, along with working with a team of production assistants on the bottling and canning lines. A strong work ethic, ability to multitask and stay focused, as well as a love for Steamworks beer is required. This position may require afternoon and weekend availability.
· Run bottle, can, & keg production lines
· Transport raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials throughout the warehouse
· Assist with packaging lines (creating boxes, mashup containers)
· Other general warehouse duties as assigned by supervisor
· Assist in maintaining the safety of the work environment
· Maintain a clean work environment
· Clean and sanitize
· Previous brewery experience
· Ability to lift up to 80lbs
· Passion for craft beer
· Work well with others
· Positive attitude
· Forklift experience – an asset
· Ability to drive a 5-ton truck (to cover deliveries) – an asset
· Physical ability to drag pallets, climb stairs, and lift equipment
Steamworks Group of Companies values diversity and inclusion and encourages all qualified people to apply. Please let us know if you need any special accommodations during the recruitment process.
We will review applications, and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Discounted or free food
Extended health care
Paid time off
|Job Category||Brewery Production Worker|