Social Media Specialist and Marketing Coordinator
Fernie Brewing Co
About Fernie Brewing Company:
Fernie Brewing Company is a fast-growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As our Social Media Specialist and Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining and promoting the Fernie Brewing Co. brand across our social media platforms as well as performing many other key marketing tasks. You will have experience in the planning and roll-out of both marketing campaigns and social media strategies, as well as a proven track record of creating engaging online content.
This is a fast-paced position that requires a skilled communicator who is self-motivated and highly organized.
We believe in quality, community, collaboration, and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing creative and engaging text, images, reels, and video content across all of FBC’s social media platforms
- Maintaining FBC’s brand identity across all FBC channels and external sites
- Managing content across our website (WordPress), and our online store (Shopify)
- Running Marketing Campaigns and coordinating with DMOs
- Measuring web traffic and managing all search engine optimization
- Packaging, lifestyle, and merchandise photography for digital and print
- Assisting with the design and rollout of Promotional Material (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Working directly with suppliers, printers, and content creators as needed
- Managing sponsorship requests
- Providing core support for the Marketing team on a variety of projects
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, New Media, or a Relevant Field
- Proven work experience in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Excellent written communication skills with emphasis on proofreading, grammar, and
engaging content creation
- Experience creating and managing successful Social Media campaigns primarily across
Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Experience with Photoshop for photo manipulation is a must
- WordPress experience a must
- Understanding of SEO and targeted marketing is a must
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good photography skills with an interest to learn more
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- A love of delicious craft beer!
This position is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday during business hours. We
offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical, and lifestyle benefits.
At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and we welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter and use THIS LINK.
- We invite you to save your profile and join FBC’s Talent Community to receive notifications when new positions are posted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday, March 10, 2023
|Job Category||Social Media|