WHISTLER BREWING: TERRITORY MANAGER
We are on the hunt for a Sea-to-Sky-based Territory Manager to join our sales team.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for growing all our products in retail and select on-premise accounts through effective management, development, and execution of sales strategies in the designated territory.
- Meet or exceed territory sales volume objectives while achieving personal and company objectives.
- Adhere to distribution targets and route plans.
- Accountable for managing annual budget objectives, including volume, distribution, and trade expenditure for multiple brands in both the beer and refreshment categories.
- Service and support all retail and select on-premise customers, while growing their passion for our products.
- Effectively manage and ensure freshness of products, following FIFO principles.
- Emphasis on retail space and planning for effective placement of Northam products at the retail store level.
- Follow call procedures to ensure all merchandising and objectives are met through CRM.
- Execute marketing-based programs while creating specific independent sales programs for customers when opportunities present.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate and deliver compelling presentations and/or training sessions
- Analyze and report on territory sales performance monthly.
- Plan, execute, and attend events within the assigned sales territory.
- Complete administrative duties on time such as quarterly, monthly, and weekly call plan trackers, customer visit trackers, customer account trackers, pricing surveys, expenses, etc.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience in beverage alcohol sales, CPG, or related industry.
- Understanding of the BC and/or the Canadian beverage alcohol industry, including profitability margins and markups.
- Solid experience in both time management and territory management.
- Proven success in sales with achievement in volume and profitability.
- Integrity, passion, and innovative thinking are essential for this role.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Strong written communication skills with emphasis on verbal communication and presentation ability.
- Self-motivated with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Must have a work permit valid until the end of the term of the contract.
This position offers a company vehicle, gas card, laptop, cell phone, and comprehensive benefits package including a monthly product allowance and RRSP matching.
If you are interested in applying please send your resume to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Territory Manager|