Warehouse Associate – Seasonal, Full-Time
As Simple as Good Beer, from a Good Town.
About Fernie Brewing Company:
Fernie Brewing Company is a fast-growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen. We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you’ll be doing:
As our Seasonal Warehouse Associate, you will transport packaging materials and finished products between our Distribution Centre as needed, provide coverage for our Local Delivery Driver, assist with canning and keg lines, and perform general warehouse duties during the summer months.
At Fernie Brewing Co. we believe in quality, community, collaboration, and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
This opportunity may be partially funded Federal Government’s Canada Summer Jobs program with the goal of providing a quality work experience opportunity to youth between 15 and 30 years of age. In order to meet timelines, this position is being posted before funding has been approved.
More information, including eligibility for Canada Summer Jobs, can be found HERE. Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Driving product between our Distribution Centre and Brewery facilities on an as-needed basis
- Providing vacation coverage for our Local Delivery Driver, delivering to local accounts in the Fernie and Sparwood areas
- Picking and assembling orders
- Assisting with packaging product
- Working on our canning line
- Operating our keg filling line
- Safely operating company equipment and vehicles
- Cleaning and organizing our warehouse
- Eligible for Canada Summer Jobs funding
- Valid BC driver’s license (or equivalent)
- Clean driving record
- Experience driving a larger truck is an asset
- Forklift Certification or experience is an asset
- Able to lift or manipulate 25 kgs frequently, 50kgs occasionally
• Detail oriented and organized
This is a seasonal position and is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from May to August 2023.
At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to inclusive and barrier-free recruitment & selection processes and we welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter. We invite you to save your profile and join FBC’s Talent Community to receive notifications when new positions are posted. APPLY HERE
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: March 19, 2023
|Job Category||Warehouse Associate|